Square fire pit – the place where get together the whole family in evenings. Soaring flames and crackling logs, mesmerizing melodic – all these turn on the relaxation and pleasant stay.
Center for your country site can become a square stone fire pit, which with garden swings complement the landscape design of your site. This addition especially would be liked to romantic persons, families with children and those who are fond of parties in the country: it is possible to add a bonfire grill for grilling and arrange an outdoor cocktail party.
To Diy square fire pit follow next:
- First of all, you should think about where you can place the bonfire: a place should be smooth and easily visible from all sides and create a single ensemble with other parts of your yard. Also, do not forget about sensible precautionary measures: near the hearth in the area should not be wooden structures and it is also desirable trees;
- Finally, planning the bonfire in the country, you should consider the size of your place: a large focus will be ugly to look at the small yard and vice versa;
- Outdoor fireplace inherently represents a hole dug in the ground or above-ground structure, surrounded by a wall of solid rock. Solid walls help retain the heat, preserve and protect the shape of a campfire hearth of blowing wind;
- In addition, the site with a bonfire in the country can be turned in the most attractive corner of the garden, decorated with an additional strip of soil and specially planted ornamental grasses and flowers.
Simply for square brick fire pit check this:
- In the ground dig a hole – lay bricks – putting them vertically. Naturally, you need to dig the hole wider than the planned area for the fire place – as the bricks will occupy a lot of space;
- On the edge – top – around the place for flame- it is possible to lay the same brick or paving slabs (here will be useful cleaved pieces of tiles that left over from the garden paths).
For more functionality can be put a stone countertop with a cut-out square stone countertop on the heath.
Here is imperative recommendation on fire pit ideas. We have the prime sources for fire pit ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can gather Square Fire Pit Covers guide and look the latest Square Fire Pit Perfect Addition For Your Home in here.
Brick bbq pit is a stationary oven-grill, which makes the dishes more tasty and flavorous, helps to save the vitamins and can be a wonderful decoration of the backyard. Building the diy brick bbq pit first of all it is necessary to choose a right place for it. It is […]
Square fire pit – the place where get together the whole family in evenings. Soaring flames and crackling logs, mesmerizing melodic – all these turn on the relaxation and pleasant stay. Center for your country site can become a square stone fire pit, which with garden swings complement the landscape design […]
Today it is impossible to imagine a good party without bbq party invitations. You can organize barbeque because of different reasons: birthday, prom, anniversary, housewarming and others. Anyway, the invitation cards for all these events look almost the same. The simplest variant is to use ready-made template. There are many […]