Square fire pit – the place where get together the whole family in evenings. Soaring flames and crackling logs, mesmerizing melodic – all these turn on the relaxation and pleasant stay.
Center for your country site can become a square stone fire pit, which with garden swings complement the landscape design of your site. This addition especially would be liked to romantic persons, families with children and those who are fond of parties in the country: it is possible to add a bonfire grill for grilling and arrange an outdoor cocktail party.
To Diy square fire pit follow next:
- First of all, you should think about where you can place the bonfire: a place should be smooth and easily visible from all sides and create a single ensemble with other parts of your yard. Also, do not forget about sensible precautionary measures: near the hearth in the area should not be wooden structures and it is also desirable trees;
- Finally, planning the bonfire in the country, you should consider the size of your place: a large focus will be ugly to look at the small yard and vice versa;
- Outdoor fireplace inherently represents a hole dug in the ground or above-ground structure, surrounded by a wall of solid rock. Solid walls help retain the heat, preserve and protect the shape of a campfire hearth of blowing wind;
- In addition, the site with a bonfire in the country can be turned in the most attractive corner of the garden, decorated with an additional strip of soil and specially planted ornamental grasses and flowers.
Simply for square brick fire pit check this:
- In the ground dig a hole – lay bricks – putting them vertically. Naturally, you need to dig the hole wider than the planned area for the fire place – as the bricks will occupy a lot of space;
- On the edge – top – around the place for flame- it is possible to lay the same brick or paving slabs (here will be useful cleaved pieces of tiles that left over from the garden paths).
For more functionality can be put a stone countertop with a cut-out square stone countertop on the heath.
Here is crucial data on fire pit ideas. We have the prime step for fire pit ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can find Square Fire Pit Liner guide and see the latest Square Fire Pit Perfect Addition For Your Home in here.
The presence of a private house today brings big problems – how to select the fire pit furniture, how to equip bonfire, how to create comfort in the street!? From these stylistic and design dilemmas can become as a result a bonfire in the head, thereby, reduce the time of […]
Backyard fire pit ideas are so different and vary in styles, shapes, colors and textures that everybody, who’s willing to install a flame ‘container’ in his garden or on his patio will be able to find something to fit into his design perception and budget. They concentrate on creating a […]
Sometimes we want to take the fire pit with us. The stationary items don’t suit for this aim at all as you can’t move them. What to do in this case? Don’t panic and DIY portable fire pit. It has a lot of advantages. You can store it anywhere as […]